There are 41 record(s) in your search for animal related universit web sites:
Displaying Page 2 of 3.
(21) Rosenstiel School - University of Florida
The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science RSMAS
(22) Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies [R(D)SVS] -The University of Edinburgh
(23) The Seeing Eye
Founded in 1929 the school's mission is: 'to enhance the independence, dignity, and self-confidence of blind people through the use of Seeing Eye dogs
(24) UF College of Veterinary Medicine
Part of both the UF Health Science Center, which encompasses six colleges, and the university's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
(25) Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine
Located on 3 campuses: The main campus in Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, the Marion DuPont Equine Medical Center in Leesburg, and a campus at the University of Maryland
(26) University of Arizona's Race Track Industry Program (RRIP)
Offers students at a broad-based university education, with an emphasis on the pari-mutuel industry, leading to a Bachelor of Science degree and to provide support for the pari-mutuel racing industry through a variety of outreach programs
(27) University of Guelph & Athabasca University's MBA in Agriculture
The only electronically delivered agribusiness MBA anywhere. Introducing an MBA like no other in the world... Our MBA program combines the agri-food expertise of...
(28) University of Veterinary Medicine, Budapest, Hungary
(29) University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria
Committed to the highest standards of performance in research and teaching in the pursuit of truth, humanity, and life fulfilment
(30) Western College of Veterinary Medicine - University of Saskatchewan
Meets its responsibilities in three major areas; education, research, and service
(31) The Dolphin Institute - Honolulu, Hawaii - Whale and Dolphin
The Dolphin Institute and the Kewalo Basin Marine Mammal Laboratory: Dedicated to Dolphins and Whales through Education, Research, and Conservation. Over 20 years Dolphin Research and Whale Research, based in...
(32) Welcome to WhaleNet at Wheelock College, Boston
WhaleNet is an interactive educational project sponsored (whale, seal, dolphin, porpoise and turtle data) by Wheelock College in Boston, Massachusetts with support from the National Science Foundation
(33) CAL Homepage
University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine Computer-Aided Learning Project
(34) Center for Animal Health and Productivity
The Center for Animal Health and Productivity (CAHP) was established in 1986 to implement teaching, research and service programs directed toward the improvement of health and productivity in food animal...
(35) Department of Animal Science - North Carolina State University (NCSU)
As an animal scientist, your opportunities are boundless and the areas of emphasis are diverse. For example, you can study physiology and genetics, including in vitro fertilization and the manipulation...
(36) Department of Veterinary Science - The Queen's University of Belfast
This presentation has been compiled from the Veterinary Sciences Division's extensive collection of electron micrographs, accumulated over many years of research and diagnostic investigation. This entry will be continually updated
(37) Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover - School of Veterinary Medicine Hannover (TiHo)
Foreigners who passed a post-graduate or graduate examination abroad are required to study veterinary medicine in... Zum Studium der Tiermedizin berechtigt die allgemeine Hochschulreife oder ein als gleichwertig anerkanntes Zeugnis...
(38) Department of Large Animal Medicine - College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Georgia, Athens
(39) Animal Diseases, Nebraska Extension Publications
You've reached the Animal Diseases subject category in the Resource Catalog, a reference published by Nebraska Cooperative Extension at the University of Nebraska
(40) National Institute of Animal Health(Japan)
In Japanese and English
| PREVIOUS | NEXT |