There are 166 record(s) in your search for animal related education web sites:
Displaying Page 6 of 9.
(101) Ontario Veterinary College (OVC)
The oldest veterinary college in the Americas in terms of continuous operation
(102) Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine
Has the most sought-after veterinary education programs, with more than 7 applicants per position. A world leader in veterinary medical teaching, service, and scientific investigation
(103) Rosenstiel School - University of Florida
The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science RSMAS
(104) Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies [R(D)SVS] -The University of Edinburgh
(105) The Seeing Eye
Founded in 1929 the school's mission is: 'to enhance the independence, dignity, and self-confidence of blind people through the use of Seeing Eye dogs
(106) UF College of Veterinary Medicine
Part of both the UF Health Science Center, which encompasses six colleges, and the university's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
(107) Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine
Located on 3 campuses: The main campus in Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, the Marion DuPont Equine Medical Center in Leesburg, and a campus at the University of Maryland
(108) University of Arizona's Race Track Industry Program (RRIP)
Offers students at a broad-based university education, with an emphasis on the pari-mutuel industry, leading to a Bachelor of Science degree and to provide support for the pari-mutuel racing industry through a variety of outreach programs
(109) University of Guelph & Athabasca University's MBA in Agriculture
The only electronically delivered agribusiness MBA anywhere. Introducing an MBA like no other in the world... Our MBA program combines the agri-food expertise of...
(110) University of Veterinary Medicine, Budapest, Hungary
(111) University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria
Committed to the highest standards of performance in research and teaching in the pursuit of truth, humanity, and life fulfilment
(112) Western College of Veterinary Medicine - University of Saskatchewan
Meets its responsibilities in three major areas; education, research, and service
(113) Brevard Zoo
Features over 200 animals representing more than 60 species including alligator, crocodile, giant anteater, tapir, marmoset, jaguar, eagle, river otter, exotic birds and more
(114) Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
Offers entertaining events and educational programs Membership helps support the Zoo's diverse collection of over 700 animal species
(115) Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
(116) The Wilds
Thousands of acres divided into large sections where African, Asian, and North American species roam freely unencumbered by cages, pens or bars
(117) American Ferret Association, Inc
To promote the domestic ferret as a companion animal through public education. To help protect the domestic ferret against anti-ferret...
(118) Ferret Association of Connecticut
The Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc. (FACT) is a non-profit, humane and educational 501(c)3 charitable organization founded in January, 1991 dedicated to helping ferret owners, caretakers, and most importantly, the ferrets themselves
(119) The Dolphin Institute - Honolulu, Hawaii - Whale and Dolphin
The Dolphin Institute and the Kewalo Basin Marine Mammal Laboratory: Dedicated to Dolphins and Whales through Education, Research, and Conservation. Over 20 years Dolphin Research and Whale Research, based in...
(120) Adopt a Whale; Humpback Whale Research & Marine Education-Cetacean Research...
Humpback whales, and other cetaceans, educational, research, and conservation topics; adopt a whale program
| PREVIOUS | NEXT |